Finally, an all-in-one ADHD coaching community for personalized guidance, ongoing strategies, and practical skills to help you meet your goals and navigate life more effectively.
The ADHD Lounge is for you if:
- You’re diagnosed or self-diagnosed with ADHD.
- You know you're capable of so much more if you just had people to hold you accountable.
- You’re seeking ongoing support and expert guidance.
- You know you’re smart but you’re having a hard time staying organized, productive, and on top of your goals.
- You want personalized strategies that support how you think and are tailored for your success.
- You’re tired of the stigma and judgment and you're ready to be around people who truly get you!
Why should I choose The ADHD Lounge?
Life with ADHD doesn't have to be frustrating or lonely! We're committed to helping you succeed, learn new strategies, and connect with a community that truly gets you.
Who we are:
I'm a New Yorker, a mom, Mets fan, a yogi, and a brunch enthusiast. I also have dyslexia and ADHD.
Having had the privilege of being diagnosed at 8 years old and receiving a number of resources through college I learned about the importance of having support to navigate school, and college. However what I quickly realized as started in the workplace is that there are many resources for children, families and educators with these types of disabilities and very few for adults.
After spending my career working in leadership development, I decided to start a consulting and coaching business that will help adults with learning disabilities and/or ADHD who have been struggling in their careers. My business, Cape-Able Consulting, was created to help them navigate their day-to-day workloads so that they feel supported and are able to reach their highest potential.
My biggest goal in creating Cape-Able Consulting is to change the stigma surrounding learning disabilities/ ADHD by reminding people what they Cape-able of.
Diagnosed with ADHD at the age of 45, I've now made it my mission to help neurodivergent women learn to love their brains!
I'm the founder of Women & ADHD, LLC, and I've spent the last 7 years coaching women to change their mindset and reframe their self-concept so they can finally recognize and lean into their gifts and abilities.
I'm an author & public speaker, as well as a certified holistic health coach (INHC) and a certified yoga instructor (200 hr RYT). I live in the Hudson Valley, NY, with my husband, two children, our dog, and two cats. Before coaching, I spent 15 years as a newspaper editor & designer. I'm currently pursuing an MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling.
I'm also the host of the Women & ADHD podcast, ranked among the top 0.5% of all podcasts globally.
Accountability. Productivity. Support.
Join ADHD experts Alex Gilbert & Katy Weber for ongoing personalized coaching, and connect with a community of like-minded individuals for accountability, support, and friendship!
- Coaching: Group calls hosted twice a month by Katy or Alex.
- Experts: Monthly live roundtable discussions with ADHD experts.
- Support: Co-working for focus and accountability.
- Organization: Monthly Goal Planning Sessions
- Resources: Extensive resource library
Everything in the Basic Package, plus:
- Planning: Weekly strategy sessions with Katy & Alex
- Accountability: Weekly accountability check-ins
- Individualized Care: 1-on-1 office hours with Katy & Alex.
- Education: Monthly live workshops on more in-depth topics